The plant turmeric (Curcuma longa) has been used in India for centuries. With its strong medicinal values and health promoting properties, turmeric isn’t just a spice for cooking. Curcumin is the major active ingredient responsible for turmeric’s medicinal properties. In other words, if turmeric is a car, curcumin is the engine that propels it forward.
Source of the Extract
On an average, turmeric root contains only 2-5% of curcumin. Therefore, when we take powdered turmeric, the medicinal benefits of curcumin are very negligible. Taking curcumin extract will be much more beneficial to your overall health.
Benefits of Turmeric Curcumin
- Being the main ingredient in turmeric, Curcumin is a very strong anti-oxidant and has powerful anti-inflammatory properties. It helps protect our body from pathogens and bacteria, and repair damage caused due to illness. You can buy Vista Nutritions Curcumin supplement here.
- Curcumin can also help prevent (and perhaps treat) cancer. Research has found that it blocks blood supply to cancerous tumors, and suppresses the growth and replication of tumor cells.
- Intestinal and Bowel health improves significantly by regular use of curcumin. It helps improve digestion, reduce bloating and gas, and treat digestive disorders.
- Curcumin is good for the heart. It improves the function of endothelium i.e. lining of the blood vessels. It helps regulate blood pressure and prevents blood clotting. A study of patients undergoing artery bypass surgery showed that those who were given 4gms of curcumin before and after the surgery had 65% decreased risk of getting a heart attack.
- Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) is a hormone that affects the brain. Turmeric curcumin is believed to boost the levels of this hormone, which prevents or delays degenerative neurological diseases such as Alzheimer. Get your bottle of Vista Nutritions Turmeric Curcumin Exthere.
- Various studies have shown that Curcumin supplementation can help patients suffering from arthritis, due to its non-inflammatory properties.
- Turmeric Curcumin is an all-natural anti-depressant. It has been found to be able to alleviate symptoms of depression and effectively treat it.Bottled benefit of Vista Nutritions Curcumin with Piperine is available here.
- Curcumin is anatural pain reliever. Turmeric and the phenolics compound in it have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which are similar to those of the prescribed medication for migraines. Supplementing with turmeric curcumin might be a better idea to treat migraine naturally.
The benefits of Turmeric Curcumin extract are there for everyone to see. At Vista Nutrition, we bring you a range of Curcumin supplements which will help boost your overall health. You can buy them here.
So go ahead, treat yourself to all the good things that Turmeric Curcumin has to offer.